“Let people know. Share your event.”
Palmer Events Center’s digital signage is built upon the Four Winds Interactive system. Screens can display content as a group or be configured to run content independently. The screens do not have audio capabilities.
Our exterior marquees are in 2 locations around the Palmer Events Center. These locations only display the same content. All marquee signs are energy-efficient LED panels.
Deadline for digital signage submissions is 14 days prior to the scheduled start date of an event.
Files are submitted to ACCD IT
- Email address: email@example.com Phone: 512-404-4036
Digital Screens (Overhead – Used for event signage and facility information)
- 8 digital flat screens are located throughout the facility.
- Clients send event content/graphics to ACCD IT for review, test and deployment.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Digital Screens (Meeting Rooms – Used for event scheduling information)
- Digital screens for meeting rooms 1 through 5 are located on Level 2 of the facility.
- Clients send the event and/or scheduling information (including graphic files) to ACCD IT for review, test and deployment.
- Clients can send Powerpoint slide(s) of their event information per/room to ACCD IT for review, test and deployment.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- The LED exterior marquees have limited resolution capabilities, which are not suitable for every graphic display type.
- Keep in mind, the marquees are in sunlight and this can affect the legibility. White backgrounds are highly inadvisable.
- Highly detailed graphics with intricate shapes may lose shape/readability.
- Graphics must be submitted within exact pixel dimensions for each of the two (2) marquee dimension sizes.
- We cannot resize flattened (rasterized) graphics to fit without significant distortion and/or image loss.
- Best Format Preferred - .bmp (bitmap) or .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
High Resolution .jpeg
- Maximum - 300 dpi
- Minimum - 72 dpi.
- Barton Springs Rd. - 336 x 192 pixels
- Format must be .avi file (MP4 files are acceptable for Cesar Chavez marquee only)
- Maximum loop time of 8 - 10 seconds preferred
- Resolution: Minimum - 72 dpi, Maximum - 300 dpi
- Best Font Preferred - Large Sans Serif (i.e. Arial, Helvetica)
- If a Preferred font is use specifically for your logo, please convert fonts to Outlines, as we may not have all fonts available.
Contrasting Colors are more effective for legibility
An Event can be publicized in basic text without graphics or logos.
One message can hold three (3) lines:
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Time (if requested)
- Event Location (if requested)
- Items that cannot be publicized include: Quotes, Passages and/or Citations
- PowerPoint (16:9 aspect ratio) set for continuous auto-loop as viewed from a kiosk
- Images (highest resolution for best display)
- Video (MP4, digital files only, no DVDs)