“Memorable dining experiences with outstanding service from our award-winning team.”
When you go to a city, food is an essential component to properly exploring and understanding the culture in which the city sits, but in most cases that culinary conversation ends when you enter a city’s event facilities.
Austin is different. There is no disconnect. Our catering team fully steeps itself in the influences swirling around our city, and shares with visitors the various palettes that have become metropolitan staples.
Whether you are in back-to-back meetings or out on the town, the Austin flavor is always on your taste buds. And once you get a taste, you will be craving to come back.
- We are committed to fresh, local cuisine made in house.
- Partnered with the most innovative food trucks in the city for events.
- Enjoy relationships with artisan suppliers across the city, ranging from butchers, bakers, and snack producers to spirit distillers, craft brewers and coffee providers. Just to name a few.
- We meticulously judge every aspect of the service, from menu offerings to presentation, to ensure your wishes are fully realized.
- Our executive chef, Brad Kelly, leads the team with 41 years of culinary experience and education.
- Chef Kelly and his team can prepare you dishes showcasing the flare and bold flavors of the region with a perfect fusion of local chilies, meats and produce.
Austin Convention Center Catering and the Austin Convention Center Department actively pursues relationships with registered City of Austin Minority or Woman Owned Business enterprise (M/WBE) vendors.
To find out if you are a registered M/WBE or to apply for certification, please contact the City of Austin Small and Minority Businesses Resources (SMBR) office.
We are always looking for talented and hard-working individuals. If you are interested in applying with Austin Convention Center Catering, you can find our online application at: www.WorkAtLevy.com. Select the appropriate location from the dropdown menu and from there, you will see a list of open positions. Please be sure to complete all required fields.
If you would like to complete an application in person, applications are available at the Austin Convention Center Administration Reception area from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday; entrance is located off of Cesar Chavez Street.