Walks, Ramps, and Entrances
- An automatic door is available on all sides (north, south, west, and to the administration offices) of our venue.
- Slight sidewalk inclines can bring scooters and wheelchairs from the street up to the sidewalk.
- Service animals are welcome inside our venue.
- Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- Animals or pets that are not service animals are not allowed without prior written approval from the Palmer Events Center.
- Our elevators can access every level of our venue.
- You can get to each parking garage level using our elevators.
- A bumper safety system is installed in all our elevators.
- Raised Braille is on the major buttons in our elevators.
- All the buttons are within reach seated in a wheelchair or scooter.
- Faucets and soap dispensers are motion activated.
- An oversized stall with grab bars is in every restroom.
- Everything in the restroom is within arm’s reach of those in scooters and wheelchairs.
- Two mothers rooms are prepared for you on the northside of our venue.
- A changing station and armchair are stocked in both mothers rooms.
- Nursing mothers can enjoy comfortable furnishings in private, secure rooms.
- Signage for mothers rooms has Raised Braille to read.
Pre-function, Meeting rooms, Ballrooms, and Exhibit Halls
- Directional signage is visibly shown all through our venue.
- Wide, open spaces for scooters and wheelchairs to move.
- Entrances to meeting rooms, ballrooms, and exhibit halls are wide enough for scooters and wheelchairs.
- Floors are level and devoid of slippery areas.